dad's 90th Birthday video - Video Message
- Set your video resolution on your phone to 1920x1080 (1080p)/30 fps, or FHD (so we get good quality)
- Click the YouTube app on your phone.
- When the app opens and you are at YouTube, sign out and then sign back in using these credentials for the account we created:
- UN: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PW: pbd1234!
- Set your camera to selfie mode and then tap on the YouTube camera icon and record your video message.
- Give the video a title and save it as "Private."
- Tap the "send" icon. The video will upload and then process.
- Wait until the video processes and you get the message "Ready to watch."
- Tap on the video to make sure it plays. Once it plays, you are done and can exit the YouTube app.
- If you are not happy with your recording, do another. However, note that you will not be able to delete any of your videos (I will use the last one uploaded).